Spiritual Awakening Symptoms: Find Out Why You Feel So Unbalanced
The extraordinary phenomenon of energetic ‘awakening’ continues to gain pace and power and is affecting more and more people. This is merely an indicator of some of the experiences it can trigger. We can relate to most, if not all of these symptoms; in fact, we’ve had a lot of them for years, so it’s nice to know there’s a plausible explanation! We urge you not to think too much about this; too much analysis goes directly against the essence of awakening.
There are people who love to visit medical websites and forums and compare their symptoms to serious life-threatening illnesses and freak out. Please review this list in the spirit in which we share it; as a frame of reference. However, if you have any genuine concerns about your physical health, see a doctor.
The following was inspired by Crimson Circle’s Geoffrey Hoppe channeling Tobias.
Signs of spiritual awakening
1. body aches and pains, especially on the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes at the level of your DNA as the “Christ seed” awakens within you. This will pass over time.
two. Feelings of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. You are releasing your past (this life and others) and this causes the feeling of sadness. This is similar to the experience of moving from a house you have lived in for many, many years to a new home. As much as you want to move into the new house, there is the sadness of leaving behind the memories, energy and experiences of the old house. This will pass over time.
3. crying for no apparent reason. This is related to #2 above. It is good and healthy to let the tears flow as it helps to release the old internal energy. This will come in waves and will also pass over time as the old energy is released.
Four. A sudden change in your job/career. This is a very common symptom. As you change, things around you will also change. Don’t worry about finding the “perfect” job or career right now. You are in transition and may make several job changes before settling on one that suits your passion.
5. Not feeling excited or passionate about anything.. Related to the previous symptom, there is the feeling that nothing excites you anymore. This is because you no longer resonate with the old passions, but have not yet established the new ones. Sometimes, you can feel really bored. Hang in there, and this will change over time. We are updating our DNA and our internal software and this means that we no longer resonate with our old reference points.
5. Withdrawing from family and friends. You are connected to your biological family through old karma. When you come out of the karmic cycle, the ties of old relationships are released. It will seem like you are withdrawing from your family and friends. Over time, you may even develop new relationships with them if it feels right.
6. unusual sleep patterns and sleep disorders. You are likely to wake up many nights between 2:00 and 4:00 am There is a lot going on inside of you, and it often causes you to wake up for a “breather.” Don’t worry. If you can’t get back to sleep, just get up and do something instead of staying in bed stressing out from lack of sleep.
7. Intense and sometimes lucid dreams.. Some of your dreams may be quite intense and may be dreams of persecution, war, or monsters. Once again, you are releasing old energy that has been stored up, and these energies are often symbolized as battles, persecution, or fights with scary creatures. This will pass over time.
8. Feeling physically disoriented. Many people experience periods of dizziness or feel very disconnected. You are starting to walk between 2 worlds, so it makes sense that you feel spatially challenged at times. Sometimes your consciousness moves into the new energy, but your body lags behind. Spending time in nature (ideally barefoot) will help connect the new energy within.
9. talking more to yourself. A new level of communication is taking place within your being, and this is just the beginning of this new type of internal dialogue. As conversations increase, they will become more fluid, coherent, and interestingly enough, more insightful. You’re not going crazy, you’re just waking up!
10 feeling alone, even when there are others around. This is related to point #5 above. During this period, many of us find it challenging to be around others, who are also releasing energies from the past. Some say that this feeling of loneliness is because our Guides, who have been with us all our lives, have left, so that we fill our space with our own divinity. Very soon this inner emptiness will be filled with the love and energy of your own higher consciousness.
12 want to leave the planet. Many of us are experiencing a deep and intense desire to ‘go home’. This is quite different from feeling suicidal and is not based on anger, depression or rage. Since you don’t want to create drama, you probably won’t tell anyone about this, or if you do, they probably won’t understand. You have completed your karmic cycle and you feel restless and alone. Soon, you will begin to connect with other like-minded beings and new interests and passions will ignite. You have come this far, so don’t leave now, before the next stage of the journey in the new energy takes place. We are living in the most exciting moment in history; the time of the great transformation.
You are never alone and there are many others who feel the same as you. Connect with other like-minded people and take time to get to know your higher self. Feel what makes your heart sing.
Check out the next part of this Spiritual Awakening Series titled, “How do I support my Spiritual Awakening?”