Acreage For Sale Langley

August 1, 2022 0 Comments

Acreage For Sale

If you are in the market for acreage for sale Langley, BC, there are a few tips that you can follow to find the perfect property. The first step in finding acreage for sale in Langley is to do a search on MLS. Listings are updated regularly and show you the newest properties. Also, keep an eye out for properties with potential for subdivision. Finally, be sure to request a FREE land evaluation to find out what it will take to make your dream home a reality.

For example, one prime piece of acreage in Willoughby, BC, is listed for $1,999,000 cad. The property is in the smith community land use plan, which means that the front 40 percent of the acre is designated for townhouse row houses, while the remaining 60% is for detached six-unit-per-acre single family homes. The listing is offered by Todd Ratcliff, a real estate agent with an emphasis on the lower mainland.

If you want a home with a castle-like feel, Castle Hill is the place for you. This Langley home is on Lot 7 in the Castlehill development. It has seven-hundred square feet of interior space, six bedrooms, a fully finished basement, and a triple garage. Its professionally-designed green spaces provide an additional 1033 square feet of living space. You’ll have the privacy and the beauty of acreage without the price tag.

Acreage For Sale Langley

If you’re considering purchasing acreage for sale Langley there are a few things you should know. Acreage for sale in Langley often comes with potential for future development, so it’s important to know about that before you make an offer. Fortunately, there are a few resources to help you make this decision. Listed below are a few tips to keep in mind when buying vacant land in Langley.

The prime Willoughby investment acreage at 3941 248 street includes a rancher with a one-bedroom suite. The property is in a land use plan that includes townhouse row houses in the front 40 percent of the property and detached 6 units per acre single-family homes in the back. Listing agent Todd Ratcliff is experienced in lower mainland and fraser valley real estate. You’ll find a great selection of homes in this area, which you can search using the criteria below.

Another option is to look for Langley estate acreage sites. Some of these sites have been approved for development by prominent real estate developers. Castle Hill Langley real estate is a community with a few selected home sites, mature trees and European-style homes. This neighbourhood has architectural details and design guidelines that protect the environment while maintaining a traditional feel. In addition, Langley Castle Hill real estate is just minutes from Fort Langley. Alternatively, you can check out the homes in Langley with the help of real estate agents.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *